One of the first things we were told, when we introduced the ideas behind the MP-S201, was “Mission Impossible” But for the Vitus Audio team of engineers and workers such statement, is what brings out the teams enthusiasm and hereafter the hard work began.
While we maintain our “Signature” design, which we have acheived massive recognition for world wide, we have stepped it up a notch.
Special tools were needed for even considering manufactoring this +125kg amplifier and it’s colossal size - as we refuse to compromise on the fact, that it is HANDMADE in Denmark.
While intended for being a stereo power amplifier, monomode is made available too, should bi-amping be required.
1. 4.5KVA UI transformers with <2% loss
2. 1.200.000uF capacitor bank
3. Zero global negative feedback
4. 2mm thick boards with 105um copper on all layers
5. Digital control circuitry completely separated with its own power supply starting with a separate power cord
6. Modul based for future upgradability.
7. Stillpoint Ultra 5 feet standard
For the early listeners, the imidiate reaction was, “it has no peer”
Vitus Masterpiece MP-S201 Stereo Power Amplifier
INPUT XLR stereo XLR mono
Available 2 (1 pr ch) 1
Sensitivity 0,7 Vrms 0,7 Vrms
Impedance 10KΩ 10KΩ
OUTPUT Speaker L Speaker R
Available 1 1
Impedance 75 mΩ 75 mΩ
Power W (8/4 Ω) 700/1400 700/1400 Class AB
Power W (8/4 Ω) 25/50 25/50 Class A
Frequency response +800kHz +800kHz
Signal to noise ratio >130dB > 130dB
THD + noise < 0,01% < 0,01%
Full Power 550WRMS
Height 430 mm
Width 505 mm
Depth 708 mm
Weight 125 Kg