Featuring all the breakthroughs of the Flow and taking them another step further - the Flow Master Reference is the Argento Audio masterpiece.
To offer higher performance than the Flow cables the Flow Master Reference relies on a combination of solutions made for the Flow line, solutions made specifically for the Flow Master Reference as well as substantially increased cross section.
However none of the fundamentals have been changed compared to the Flow so the tonal balanced and the qualities associated with Argento Audio remains intact.
The Flow Master Reference is simply - In the words of many customers that have gone from the Flow to the bigger sibling - "More". Not just a little here and there but a rather a real step up in performance while retaining the beauty of the Flow.
The main features of the Flow Master Reference cables:
- Three-time as many conductor strands than in the Flow.
- The cryo and polishing process is now a triple process.
- Each polarity is travelling in its own completely separate cable with VDMTM.
- The incorporation of separator spacers maximizes anti-vibration performance and outside disturbances sensitivity.
- Annealed parts for even improved contact and reduced resistance.
- Each one-meter pair of Flow Master Reference interconnects contains no less than 70 custom designed, CNC machined parts.
Argento Flow Master Reference XLR Digital Interconnect 1.2m DIN-RCA/XLR
RM3,100 per additional 0.5m